Pretty simple direct response brief – get people to the event. 2009 wasn’t a particularly good year to be anyone, let alone a graduate. We took a fairly direct route based on peers and a democratic recruitment campaign. Nothing particularly clever, but it turned a few heads and created debate, so job done.
Awards: IAB creative showcase [Winner], BIMA [Winner], London International [Finalist], Revolution Awards [Finalist], D&AD [Finalist], Webby [Shortlisted].
Intergrated Campaign to launch D&AD’s 2009 New Blood: I’ll be there.
- Neville Brody, Founder – Research Studios (Graphic Design)
- Graham Fink, ECD – M&C Saatchi (Advertising)
- Morag Mysercough, Founder – Studio Mysercough (Architecture & Design)
- Caroline Pay, CD – BBH (Advertising)
- Mark Waites, Founder – Mother (Advertising)
- Simon Waterfall, Founder – Poke (Digital)